12 Jun - 30 Jun 2021
First Aid Kit
Package Type: Standard
Price for Local: 150,000PKR/Per person
Price for Foreigner: 1900$
Date: 19th June-2021
Total Number of Days: 18
Weather Condition: Moderate to Extremely Cold
Hiking/Trekking level: Expert
DAY 00 –01
Drive to Skardu (20 to 22 Hours Drive)
Upon arrival at bus terminal met our representative for a brief representation and transfer to Hotel
We are also providing the by Air option as well. But they have to depart on the same day.
Free day for rest, shopping or sightseeing. While staff will make final arrangement for the trek.
Overnight at hotel
Himalaya Hotel Skardu
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included.
DAY 03 –
SKARDU -TO- ASKOLE (CAMP)
Embark jeeps for a full day ride on a winding jeep trail to Askole - The last inhabitant on our way to the Great Glaciers. Highest in the region, the stone & timber abodes contain dark & narrow stairwells riven by gloomy, unlit alleys cluster within the embrace of the fertile terraces. Overnight in tents. All meals served by camp staff.
Note: -The road to Askole comes undergoing rapid erosion and gets closed quite often. If unable to jeep, the group will disembark & walk to Askole on the same day or camp for overnight (subject to distance).
ASKOLE -TO- KOROPHONE (CAMP)
Today we leave the last inhabited village. For the remaining portion of our journey we rely on our porters who carry our food and equipments and sustain our expedition. After scrambling over a ridge we come across what legend says an old polo field. Passing through a rock gap we cross the Biafo glacier and camp beside it's snout at korophone. The Biafo Glacier is a huge river of ice 63 Km long which descends from the central peaks of the Karakoram & flows east into the Braldu Valley at a point about 10 Kms east of Askole. Overnight in tents all meals served by camp staff.
Walk: 03 - 04 hrs, Grade: Easy, Altitude: 3100 M,
KOROPHONE -TO- JHULA (CAMP)
Trek to the Dumurdo river cross at Jhula, (Jhula means wire Rope Bridge sported by a wooden basket), now a wooden bridge is made cross it & camp beside a torrent facing the Bakhordas.
JHULA -TO- PAIJU (CAMP)
Resume trek along the Braldu River to a green Oasis under the shadows of Paiju Peak 6611 M. Paiju - is a Balti word which means "SALT". Since there are some rock salt deposits at the base of this peak, the locals believe that the snow on the summit of Paiju Peak is not snow but a huge deposit of salt which drips down to the base. From this camp we have the first views of the impressive Baltoro Glacier. Overnight in tents.
DAY 07 –
PAIJU - Rest Day (CAMP)
Rest & acclimatization day at Piaju.
Overnight in tents.
All meals served by camp staff.
DAY 8 –
PAIJU -TO- URDUKAS (CAMP)
Begin trek after an early breakfast. Traverse the junction of Paiju - Baltoro Glaciers through crevasses & lunch below Liligo, the traditional camp under the muddy cliffs with fine views of rock spires. Cross the Khuburse torrent early morning and ramble over two glacier moraines to reach the grassy slopes of Urdukas offering splendid views of the Trango, Uli Biaho & Bial Groups. Overnight in tents. All meals served by camp staff.
URDUKAS -TO- GOROII (CAMP)
A long walk on the icy Baltoro Glacier. Traverse the Yermanandu Glacier which flows down from Masherbrum & joins the Baltoro. Magnificent views of Muztagh, Mitre & Gasherbrum IV. Overnight in tents.
All meals served by camp staff.
GORO TO CONCORDIA (CAMP)
After an early breakfast, resume a long walk on the Baltoro Glacier to a point called Concordia -a huge junction of Baltoro, Abruzzi & Godwin Austin Glaciers at 4000 meters. Within a short radius of 15 Kilometers, stand 41 peaks over 6500 meters. Including 04 peaks above 8000 M. The 360 view offers a panorama of peaks nowhere to be found on this Earth. Overnight in tents.
All meals served by camp staff.
CONCORDIA REST DAY (CAMP)
Members are free to explore K2 base (A day trip 4 hrs up 3 hrs down) after an early breakfast, resume your walk to K2 Base Camp.
Overnight in tents at Concordia.
All meals served by camp staff.
ALI CAMP FOR GONGORO LA TO HUSHEY (CAMP)
After an early breakfast leave the Concordia and we will cross several side glaciers to reach our right path. After 2 hours we will reach Vigne glacier, it is also possible to walk on the Vigne glacier which is fairly easy then walking on the stony bath on the right side of the glacier but it depend on the snow condition.
DAY 13 –
ALI CAMP -CROSS GONDOGORO PASS- KHUSPANG
A very early start as early as 2 or 3 O'clock in the morning to cross the Gondogoro la to reach Khuspang.
The basic theme behind the early walk to reach the top of the Gondogoro Pass 5700 metres is that in the morning snow will be soft and you will not get tired quickly as the sun is not strong, but as sun get strong snow get soft, snow going to be melt and bring water and stones, also the chance of ice falls or avalanches.
DAY 14 –
KHUSPANG TO SAICHO (CAMP)
After a couple of minutes of easy walk, we will comes onto the glacier. You pick your way across moving boulders and ice, finally crossing the glacier up to the camping site to reach Dalsangpa, meaning 'field of flowers', lives up to its name. It is a beautiful campsite at about 4,150 metres, set between two lakes, with Masherbrum Mountain and the white glacier cascading down from Masherbrum Pass reflected in the still water.
SHAICHO TO HUSHEY (CAMP)
Resume trek along the path, Keep yourself on the left side of the lateral moraine, crossing several side streams. The next hour is an unpleasant scramble along the stony, sliding glacier edge, with huge boulders poised above, ready to fall.
DRIVE FROM HUSHEY TO SKARDU (HOTEL)
AM: Embark jeeps for a full day ride on a winding jeep trail to Skardu. Upon arrival transfer to your chosen hotel.
All meals included.
Drive back to Islamabad/Rawalpindi
Either by Air or by Road
End of Services!!
> Transport Facility from Islamabad to Islamabad.
> Best Tourist class hotels accommodation up and down total night Seven 07.
> All meals during trek and at base camp
> Hotel accommodation on two person sharing basis.
> Daily Hotel Meals
> Camping, cleaning and related gear
> Sleeping tents, mattresses, kitchen tents.
> Services of expert cook and low altitude porters.
> Porter will carry 20 kg of personal baggage during trek.
> Trekking fee is included
> Insurance of crew; i.e. Cook, porters/staff
> All and transport involved in the itinerary
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
> Excess weight.
> Sleeping bags and personal nature
> Extras at hotels like bottled water, aerated and laundry, phone calls
> Insurance liability and other under force majeure Conditions, medical aid and helicopter rescue Coverage of members etc.
> Sleeping bags/gloves and down, jackets,
> Travel Insurance of member.
> Extra Expense due to Land sliding/Road Blockage
> Jeep rent for local excursion (if any)
> Any other services not mentioned above
List of Personal Equipment:
2. Sleeping bag (available on rent from Skardu, 400-600/day, you can purchase it as well)
3. Sleeping mattresses (available from Skardu, cost 200-300, you can purchase)
4. Head cover (scarf)
7. Full sleeves t-shirts
8. Water proof trouser
9. Water proof jacket
10. Light cotton socks
11. Woollen socks pairs
12. Gloves (water proof)
13. Woollen cap
14. Sun cap/hat
15. Sun glasses
16. Water bottle 1.5 ltr
17. Trekking stick
18. Head torch (high beam)
19. Extra cells for torch
20. Sun block
21. Lip salve
23. Trekking boots/ covered joggers
25. Small towel
27. Extra cells/battery for camera
* 30% ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING, REMAINING PAYMENT SHOULFD BE CLEARED ONE WEEK BEFORE DEPARTURE.
* DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORIGINAL CNIC CARD/PASSPORT
MODE OF PAYMENTS:
VIA Credit Card:
Email us for advance payment via credit card at [email protected]
: VIA BANK:
I> ACCOUNT TITLE:
FALCON ADVENTURE CLUB
IBAN NUMBER: PK24ALFH5626005000595394
SWIFT CODE: ALFHPKKA
BANK ALFALAH LTD
F-10 BRANCH, Islamabad
FLAT # 2, BLOCK 56-E, MAIN IBN-E-SINA ROAD, G 11/3, ISLAMABAD
For any Details about our legal status:
For more details:
**TERMS & CONDITIONS***
Before requesting to register with us for this trip, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities. Members must respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect towards female members would be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the Club activities.
6. All members would give due care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case, the registered participants will receive full refund. *****
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
9. Our trip is expected to be an adventure trip and we will be camping using tents which will be erected with the help of the participants. All participants are expected to help each other to erect tents and to follow the instructions of Team Leader. It should be noted carefully that we will not use hotels for lodging until and unless we are facing unavoidable circumstances.
10. Porters/Horses will be hired to carry common stuff and will not carry any personal stuff of participants. However, every participant has the right to hire personal porter/horse for his/her personal stuff or for himself/herself.
11. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only.
***Kindly note it, do this tour at your own risk***
For any query about plan, please contact the below mentioned contacts